Friday, August 11, 2006

"Substance Syndrome"

Something that has been troubling me for some time too. From rediff review of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna:

Tragically, Johar too seems struck by the 'Substance Syndrome', something that usually affects item girls. Not content to merely shake their booty in our glad faces, the well-built lasses suddenly bring out the dupattas and nurse deluded dreams of acting talent, resulting in much audience grief.

I have never seen a Bollywood movie in an American theatre, in the last more than a year that I have been here. I was thinking of going for this one. I might even go after all this.

2 comments:

km said...

Alok, please don't subject yourself to substance abuse :)

Sooner or later, we will ALL be made to watch this film. Might as well surrender, right?

Alok said...

Substance abuse... hahaha...

made my day :))