Monday, September 26, 2005

Back in the Windy City

Came back to Chicago yesterday. It's been more than two months now and it is strange how familiar the city looked this morning as I was coming to office. As if it was only yesterday. Even the hoardings looked familiar!

I was reading Mario Vargas Llosa's Death in the Andes in the flight. I was sleeping for most of the time (not the fault of the book) and so I could finish only half of it. The novel looks quite good so far. Will write in detail after reading the whole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The novel looks quite good so far. Will write in detail after reading the whol

Fine, I will fill in the missing links. :)

Your illness is terminal and you are an athiest.

Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Things keep changing yet the world remains same.
Now you must be having a sense of belongingness. Isolation will not knock you down though it will keep staring at you.

Alok said...

Bhumika: Can you be a little less cryptic...which illness ?? Mail me when you reach "home" ;)

Qais: You might be right. Most of the times isolation is a matter of choice. And human beings are not that worthless after all ;)